For Chinese Media Roundtable on November 12, 2021
COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire
1. Do you currently have one or more of the COVID-19 symptoms below that are new or worsening?
Symptoms should not be chronic or related to other known causes or conditions.
• fever and/or chills
• cough or barking cough (croup)
• shortness of breath
• decrease or loss of smell or taste
• fatigue and/or muscle aches/joint pain (for adults)
• nausea/vomiting, and/or diarrhea (for <18 years of age)
2. Has a doctor, health care provider, or public health unit told you that you should currently be isolating (staying at home)?
3. Do you live with someone who has been told by a doctor, health care provider, or public health unit that they should currently be isolating?
If you answer YES to any one of the questions above, PLEASE DO NOT enter this location
Otherwise, please fill out Contact Tracing and enter this location